Saturday 19 January 2013

Sour skittle poster analysis


  • The way the text has been laid out really gets the point across that they are sour, it looks like an explosion which is what sour taste feels like in your mouth. 
  • i find the writing slightly hard to read which might not be very good when people are looking quickly however i think you can tell automatically what the advert is advertising mainly because of the colours that you represent with skittles.
  • i think skittles advertising slogan is very effective it basically tells you what you want to do. rainbow is seen as magical and everyone would want a taste of magic.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Sour skittles

    ReplyDelete